Easter weekend this year was emotional for my husband and me. Friday and Saturday we attended the visitation and funeral of a good friend from my college years. We celebrated his life and mourned his death. On the way to the funeral … Continue reading
Thank you for visiting Connecting Dots to God. My name is Judy, and I write this blog because making connections to God is simply what I do. I can’t help it. I am eternally grateful that He has made a connection with me.
Larry Who on 10 Keys for Effective Par… Larry Who on Cheer up! Judy on Cheer up! Larry Who on Cheer up! Judy on Cheer up! Larry Who on Cheer up!
Explore these topicsAdvent Bias Bible Cancer Children Christian Life Christian Witness Christmas Church Communication Community Bible Study Creation Creativity Cross Cultural conversation Culture Death Disciples Discipleship Dreams Easter Evil Expectations Faith Family Fear Following Jesus Friendship God God's Sovereignty Good Friday Gospel Guidance Heaven History Hope Israel Jesus Joy Kingdom of God Leadership Life Love Love of God Media Parenting Peace Perspectives Plans Polarization Politics Power Power of God Prayer Redemption Relationships Religion Resurrection Savior Service Sin Spiritual Growth Stereotypes Story Stroke Technology Thanksgiving The Bible Theology Time Transformation Truth Unity What the Bible does NOT say Wisdom
- Small talk and God talk. Answering the Question: What Do You Do? wp.me/p1xX5U-1yQ via @wordpressdotcomPressed 3 months ago
- Christmas is Behind Us; Its Reality is With Us wp.me/p1xX5U-23f via @wordpressdotcomPressed 4 months ago
- Some insight from a overlooked book of the Bible. When God Blows It Away wp.me/p1xX5U-20Y via @wordpressdotcomPressed 6 months ago
- Are you fighting against the wrong enemy? Re-Thinking Us vs. Them wp.me/p1xX5U-1SL via @wordpressdotcomPressed 10 months ago
- Are you tired of living in fear? You don't have to. Deconstructing Disasters Du Jour wp.me/p1xX5U-1Tl via @wordpressdotcomPressed 10 months ago