A young woman in her twenties recently asked me and several other women of my generation, Is it possible for a woman to have it all? I wish I had asked her to clarify what having it all means to her today. Back in … Continue reading
Thank you for visiting Connecting Dots to God. My name is Judy, and I write this blog because making connections to God is simply what I do. I can’t help it. I am eternally grateful that He has made a connection with me.
Explore these topicsAdvent Bias Bible Blogging Cancer Children Christian Witness Christmas Church Communication Community Bible Study Creation Creativity Cross Cultural conversation Culture Death Discipleship Dreams Easter Evil Expectations Faith Family Fear Following Jesus Forgiveness Freedom Friendship Gifts God God's Sovereignty Good Friday Gospel Guidance Heaven History Hope Israel Jesus Joy Kingdom of God Leadership Life Love Love of God Media Parenting Peace Perspectives Plans Polarization Politics Power Power of God Prayer Redemption Religion Resurrection Savior Service Sin Spiritual Growth Stereotypes Story Technology Thanksgiving The Bible Theology Time Transformation Truth Unity What the Bible does NOT say Wisdom
- Small talk and God talk. Answering the Question: What Do You Do? wp.me/p1xX5U-1yQ via @wordpressdotcomPressed 1 month ago
- Christmas is Behind Us; Its Reality is With Us wp.me/p1xX5U-23f via @wordpressdotcomPressed 2 months ago
- Some insight from a overlooked book of the Bible. When God Blows It Away wp.me/p1xX5U-20Y via @wordpressdotcomPressed 4 months ago
- Are you fighting against the wrong enemy? Re-Thinking Us vs. Them wp.me/p1xX5U-1SL via @wordpressdotcomPressed 7 months ago
- Are you tired of living in fear? You don't have to. Deconstructing Disasters Du Jour wp.me/p1xX5U-1Tl via @wordpressdotcomPressed 7 months ago