Are you looking for something to do with your children this Martin Luther King Jr. Day? If they are old enough, I would recommend taking them to see a movie: Selma. My husband and I saw Selma last week, and it has stayed with me. We have come … Continue reading
Thank you for visiting Connecting Dots to God. My name is Judy, and I write this blog because making connections to God is simply what I do. I can’t help it. I am eternally grateful that He has made a connection with me.
Explore these topicsAdvent Bias Bible Blogging Cancer Children Christian Witness Christmas Church Communication Community Bible Study Creation Creativity Cross Cultural conversation Culture Death Discipleship Dreams Easter Evil Expectations Faith Family Fear Following Jesus Forgiveness Freedom Friendship Gifts God God's Sovereignty Good Friday Gospel Guidance Heaven History Hope Israel Jesus Joy Kingdom of God Leadership Life Love Love of God Media Parenting Peace Perspectives Plans Polarization Politics Power Power of God Prayer Redemption Religion Resurrection Savior Service Sin Spiritual Growth Stereotypes Story Technology Thanksgiving The Bible Theology Time Transformation Truth Unity What the Bible does NOT say Wisdom
- Small talk and God talk. Answering the Question: What Do You Do? wp.me/p1xX5U-1yQ via @wordpressdotcomPressed 23 hours ago
- Christmas is Behind Us; Its Reality is With Us wp.me/p1xX5U-23f via @wordpressdotcomPressed 1 month ago
- Some insight from a overlooked book of the Bible. When God Blows It Away wp.me/p1xX5U-20Y via @wordpressdotcomPressed 3 months ago
- Are you fighting against the wrong enemy? Re-Thinking Us vs. Them wp.me/p1xX5U-1SL via @wordpressdotcomPressed 6 months ago
- Are you tired of living in fear? You don't have to. Deconstructing Disasters Du Jour wp.me/p1xX5U-1Tl via @wordpressdotcomPressed 6 months ago